Launched in January 2015, BM Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: BMTX, BMTX.W)—formerly known as BankMobile—is among the largest digital banking platforms in the U.S., providing access to checking and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards, and financial wellness. It is focused on technology, innovation, easy-to-use products, and education with the mission of being “customer-obsessed” and creating “customers for life.” The BM Technologies (BMTX) digital banking platform employs a multi-partner distribution model, known as “Banking-as-a-Service” (BaaS), that enables the acquisition of customers at higher volumes and substantially lower expense than traditional banks, while providing significant benefits to its customers, partners and business. BM Technologies (BMTX) currently has approximately two million accounts and provides disbursement services at approximately 735 college and university campuses (covering one out of every three college students in the U.S.). BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX) is a technology company and is not a bank, which means it provides banking services through its partner bank (Customers Bank, Member FDIC). More information can also be found at www.bmtx.com.
Through our simple, affordable and consumer-friendly digital-first banking experience, banking has never been this amazing! Join us to work for the best digital banking platform in the U.S. Check out the following job opportunities we have available for you.
BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Click column header to sort
We are looking for an energetic and organized Implementation Specialist to join our organization. The responsibilities of the Implementation Specialist include onboarding new BMTX clients and supporting client-driven change requests. This role also includes achieving implementation milestones and tasks and maintaining documentation. The ideal candidate is a self-motivator, has excellent time management and communication skills, and has a passion for tackling challenging and evolving projects. This person must have the ability to juggle multiple high intensity programs at the same time and use thoughtful consideration to changes or requests. This candidate must be highly organized and a stickler for the details. The role may require some travel.
BMTX is seeking a motivated and results-driven Client Operations Specialist to join the Client Success team, a growing organization within BMTX dedicated to the success of students and higher education partners alike. This internal and external customer-facing role will be focused on taking a thoughtful approach to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of campus disbursement programs.
What You’ll Do:
· Compile regular, monthly reports regarding client account activity for distribution within the organization. Examples include forecasting and updates made to product modules.
· Assemble and analyze data to fulfill internal and external requests. Examples include program analyses used for Sales presentations and information requested for audits.
· Bring client-facing documentation up to date following technology releases and product enhancements.
· Support annual and bi-annual projects assuring compliance with the Department of Education’s Disbursement Regulations.
· Guide onboarding client institutions through required training assignments.
· Assist with client-related tasks and projects as assigned.
BMTX is seeking a motivated and results-driven IT Senior Auditor. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, executing, and delivering IT audits, reviews, and projects. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Assist with the execution of the annual IA risk assessment and development of the annual IT Internal Audit Plan
- Plan and execute risk-based audits across key technology functions of the organization, including but not limited to cloud-based infrastructure, cybersecurity, IT risk management, application security, and third-party risk management
- Experience in performing IT audits over logical access, change management, computer operations, SDLC, application controls, key reports, and other relevant IT areas.
- Familiar with multiple technology platforms, including Windows and Cloud / Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Perform audit tasks of moderate difficulty, demonstrating a degree of audit expertise consistent with experience level.
- Review audit fieldwork prepared, and audit issues identified by senior and staff auditors as assigned.
- Present and discuss the progress of audits, including draft findings and recommendations to management
- Draft audit reports for review by the Audit Manager/Audit Director.
- Complete audit assignments within established budgets and due dates
- Keep current industry trends and best practices pertaining to software development, cloud computing, cyber security, and internal audit in the FinTech and banking industry.
- Implement best practices and procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit group, such as data analytics, automation, and visualization.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with management and the audit team.
- Provide consistent quality service to all stakeholders involved in the internal audit process.
BMTX is seeking a motivated and results-driven Admin Support Analyst who would be responsible for handling client questions, comments, and concerns. The applicant’s ultimate goal is to provide positive experiences and thereby enhancing the relationship between BMTX and the client.
BMTX is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Scrum Master to join our team. The individual in this role will be responsible for overseeing the development of features and remediation of bugs within our White-Label Banking application. This individual will work hand in hand with the Product Managers, Tech Leads, Developers and other Key Stakeholders to deliver on our roadmap commitments. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and solve problems, and a track-record of met project milestones and deadlines. Keeping the team healthy and happy is a requirement.
BM Technologies, Inc. (“BMTX” or the “Company") is seeking a fully remote Staff Accountant to support the continued growth of the Company.
This role will be a key contributor in supporting the daily operations of the accounting team with a focus on the accounting for accounts payable, accrued expenses, payroll & benefits, fixed assets, operating expenses as well as other assigned responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast-paced high-growth public company environment with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to substantively contribute to departmental and Company success.
BMTX is seeking a motivated and results-driven Compliance Analyst to join the Compliance Monitoring and Testing Team within the Compliance business unit. The role will report to the Compliance and Testing Manager who reports directly to the SVP/Compliance Director & Compliance Counsel. The Compliance Analyst will execute on reviews of various bank products, services and related control processes in accordance with an established Monitoring & Testing Compliance Program. Testing performed will focus on the risk and control environment supporting regulatory compliance with the key purpose of identifying any compliance violations as well as controls/processes that may need strengthening.
BMTX is seeking a fully remote VP, Assistant Controller to support the SVP, Chief Accounting Officer and Controller in managing the accounting operations and financial reporting of the Company through functional, technical, and process leadership across corporate accounting, internal financial reporting, and bank accounting and reporting. You will partner with stakeholders across the Company in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to develop and execute initiatives that will streamline, automate, and improve the accuracy of the close to report process. You will play a crucial role in ensuring we continue to build a world-class accounting function while partnering across the business to identify and implement process improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate possesses public accounting, corporate accounting, and banking industry experience, with experience working within a fast-paced high-growth publicly traded company environment. An active CPA license and recent experience in an SEC-regulated public company is necessary to be successful in this role.
BM Technologies is seeking a seasoned Product Manager with a focus on digital banking to discover, elicit, analyze, synthesize, document, and communicate the business requirement in support of Banking-as-a-Service product features and systems.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions
BMTX is seeking a motivated and results-driven Front-End Web Engineer to join an established, tight-knit, and collaborative development team. This role involves development work in NextJs, ReactJs and AngularJs front-end frameworks. The Front-End Web Engineer will be responsible for developing new user facing features, building reusable code and libraries for future use, optimizing application for maximum accessibility, speed and scalability and collaborating with Business Analysts, Product Managers, QA, Design team members to ensure an exceptional result.
BMTX will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
BMTX is seeking a motivated and results-driven Software Engineer to join our growing team. We are looking for an additional team member at the mid-level who is looking to be a part of an innovative team while continuing to grow.