- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required. Master’s degree or MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with strategic corporate planning with a consumer marketing background focused creating and establishing a brand for an end consumer
- 5 years of progressive, large team people ideally in a startup or high-growth environment and Fintech, technology, Mobile or (digital) Banking space
- Experience with product interplay in the marketing space with knowledge on how to design product to enhance marketing and vice versa
- Strong background in marketing, specifically focused on B2B2C /white-label partnership
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.).
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to lead and drive collaboration among team members.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and familiar with marketing software applications.
- Ability to manage relationships and influence outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing and implementing sales, data analytics and digital marketing strategies as they apply to the financial services industry.
- Digital marketing certifications (e.g., Google Analytics& AdWords) preferred.
To Be successful you should have:
- Curious and can-do mindset with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Creativity to acquire and retain customers
- Sales, ROI, and data-driven mindset
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to lead and inspire a team across different locations
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service
- Deep understanding of cutting-edge marketing tactics and strategies
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, is the largest and fastest growing mobile-first bank in the country. Our mission is to make banking affordable, effortless, and financially empowering for the millions of Americans who need it the most – the underbanked, millennials and working-class Americans.
BankMobile is the first bank division in the U.S. to offer a completely fee-free banking experience and uses innovative mobile technology to make banking enjoyable and seamless. The Bank is also committed to making each of its customers feel financially empowered through education and access to a free financial coach. Through constant innovation, its white label banking distribution model, and putting the customer experience above all else, BankMobile is truly disrupting the banking space.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender - All Rights Reserved