- 2+ years of experience in Load, Stress and Endurance test planning, scripting and execution
- Experience with MS Azure or other major cloud services platform
- Experience summarizing Performance Testing results in a clear and concise manner and reporting out to client leadership
- Extensive experience configuring and executing scripts using Performance Testing Tools such as Rational Performance Tester (RPT), HP LoadRunner, JMeter and similar tools
- Experience maintaining and frequently updating performance testing scripts based on application enhancements and changes
- Experience analyzing performance test results and identifying performance trends and bottlenecks using APM tools
- Must have experience tuning RDBMS VLDB for sub second performance. This encompasses, relational design, indexing, query tuning, system config tuning.
- Good understanding of Entity Framework,
- Experience in implementing large-scale custom development and/or systems integration projects in one or more phases of the SDLC
- Some experience with .Net, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, and Kusto preferred
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and communicating technical requirements
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relate field or experience
Established in 2015, BankMobile is a division of Customers Bank and America’s largest and fastest growing mobile-first bank offering checking and savings accounts. BankMobile provides an alternative banking experience to the traditional model and is focused on technology, innovation, easy-to-use products and education with the mission of being “customer-obsessed” and creating “customers for life.” The disruptive, multi-partner distribution model, known as “Bank-as-a-Service,” created by the executive team enables BankMobile to acquire customers at higher volumes and substantially lower expense than traditional banks. Its low-cost operating model enables it to provide low-cost banking services to low/middle-income Americans who have been left behind by the high-fee model of “traditional” banks. Today, BankMobile provides its “Bank-as-a-Service” platform to colleges and universities and currently serves nearly two million account-holders at 800 campuses (covering one out of every three students in the U.S.). BankMobile is operating as the digital banking division of Customers Bank, which is a Federal Reserve-regulated and FDIC-insured commercial bank.
For more information, please visit www.bankmobile.com. BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability. BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender - All Rights Reserved