Required Experience/ Qualifications:
- 15+ years of experience as a senior financial officer, including progressive financial leadership roles
- Candidate must possess an undergraduate degree in accounting and/or business administration. CPA designation required.
- Experience in working for a Big for with a focus on financial or Technology organizations
- Proven and proactive financial officer with successful track record of providing strong, assertive and positive leadership.
- Extensive experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) familiarity with IFRS and other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to influence, collaborate, and work across the organization, with the CFO, CAO, controllers, treasury, tax and other finance leaders.
- Ability to interface with external stakeholders including external auditors and regulators.
- A highly organized individual who is disciplined in the oversight of details while maintaining the big picture perspective.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Collaborating and Influencing
- Ability to facilitate discussions to enable people to collaborate with each other independently promotes collaboration across multiple parties.
- Challenges assumptions and conventional wisdom with specific, supported, reasoned proposals.
- Thinks 3-5 years ahead into next business cycle.
- Enables higher performance by incrementally improving approaches based on calculated risks and benefits.
- Benchmarks own performance against industry best practices.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, is the largest and fastest growing mobile-first bank in the country. Our mission is to make banking affordable, effortless, and financially empowering for the millions of Americans who need it the most – the underbanked, millennials and working-class Americans.
BankMobile is the first bank division in the U.S. to offer a completely fee-free banking experience and uses innovative mobile technology to make banking enjoyable and seamless. The Bank is also committed to making each of its customers feel financially empowered through education and access to a free financial coach. Through constant innovation, its white label banking distribution model, and putting the customer experience above all else, BankMobile is truly disrupting the banking space.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender - All Rights Reserved