- Must have experience with all major software architecture patterns, especially MVC, mobile technology patterns, and general UX design patterns.
- Most of the following enterprise technologies (or like representations): .Net, C#, Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, MvvmCross, Jenkins, Azure, MS SQL Server, Windows OS, web apps, and security technologies such as SSL/TLS
- Must have both front-end mobile, web, and general UI technology focus, and have a keen understanding of the commonalities and differences between web and mobile products, with the desire to work on the .Net back-end when applicable.
- Must have some fin-tech experience, preferably in consumer banking. Some of the following financial technologies: core banking, PFM, card management, payments, digital wallets, RDC, HCE, and crypto-currencies
- Familiar with emerging DevOps methods and tools, such as agile/scrum, continuous integration, automated configuration management, test driven development, data center and cloud automation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (M.S. preferred)
Established in 2015, BankMobile is a division of Customers Bank and America’s largest and fastest growing mobile-first bank offering checking and savings accounts. BankMobile provides an alternative banking experience to the traditional model and is focused on technology, innovation, easy-to-use products and education with the mission of being “customer-obsessed” and creating “customers for life.” The disruptive, multi-partner distribution model, known as “Bank-as-a-Service,” created by the executive team enables BankMobile to acquire customers at higher volumes and substantially lower expense than traditional banks. Its low-cost operating model enables it to provide low-cost banking services to low/middle-income Americans who have been left behind by the high-fee model of “traditional” banks. Today, BankMobile provides its “Bank-as-a-Service” platform to colleges and universities and currently serves nearly two million account-holders at 800 campuses (covering one out of every three students in the U.S.). BankMobile is operating as the digital banking division of Customers Bank, which is a Federal Reserve-regulated and FDIC-insured commercial bank.
For more information, please visit www.bankmobile.com. BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability. BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender - All Rights Reserved