We’re a large bank that’s reinventing banking by focusing on the unmet needs of millennial and underbanked consumers to provide frictionless and free banking with the full suite of financial products. We’re building a disruptive multi-partner distribution model, known as “Bank as a Service”, that places our innovative bank products in natural account opening moments as part of multiple startup banking brands. Our banking experience is built with a customer-centric digital-first model and requires industrial-strength financial technologies and innovation.
· This is a hands-on web development role that focuses on UI development of all custom-developed fin-tech solutions.
· Design a highly maintainable and scalable software architecture that can support rapid changes in a high quality fashion. Ensure business cohesion and domain driven design within software components.
· Create software architecture standards and normalize to common methods through thought-leadership and governance of all developers and code check-ins
· Foster teamwork, communication, collaboration while managing competing priorities
· Ensure code quality and inline metrics instrumentation for differentiating capabilities such that early and critical business hypothesizes can be tested, measured, and proven as successful or not
· Ensure development operations is designed to lower the deployment cost and timeline between releases, and increase the number of changes within releases
· Help define and drive consensus on technical decisions and deliver high quality results
· Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
· Mobile app rating of 4 stars or above with no major technical quality issues.
· The Mobile and web apps are re-usable across multiple partner integrations and scalable to MM’s of customers and B’s of transactions.
· During enhancement cycles, working software is quickly deployed in an iterative and customer-oriented fashion, with strong attention to UX
· New developers can efficiently onboard and become productive by learning the software architecture and development standards quickly
· Must have experience with AngularJS and ReactJS, and general UX design patterns.
· Experience working through an AngularJS upgrade or conversion to ReactJS or other open source tools
· Most of the following enterprise technologies (or like representations): .Net, C#, Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, MvvmCross, Angular.js, Oauth and related SSO technologies, Jenkins, Azure, MS SQL Server, Windows OS, web apps, and security technologies such as SSL/TLS
· Experience with frontend mobile, web, and general UI technology focus, and have a keen understanding of the commonalities and differences between web and mobile products, with desire to work on the .Net backend when applicable.
· Fin-tech experience, preferably in consumer banking is desirable
· Familiar with emerging DevOps methods and tools, such as agile/scrum, continuous integration, automated configuration management, test driven development, data center and cloud automation, etc.
· B.S. in Computer Science or related field (M.S. preferred)