- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Cyber-Security or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of applications, systems, network and data security, telecommunications, security operations, and associated hardware, software and protocols.
- Strong working knowledge of financial markets and banking products
- Responsible for maintaining constant awareness of the ever-evolving financial crimes
- Demonstrated experience assisting senior management to drive change and influence policies, controls and surveillance methodology across multiple bank business channels
- Demonstrated management experience required with demonstrated ability to develop leadership and management skills in coaching and developing people at all performance levels via established performance objectives, regular feedback, and appropriate recognition
- Background in information technology in an area such as; networking, programming, database management or systems administration.
- Strong knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Experience with incident response and analysis, preferably in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of IDS/IPS, firewalls, proxies and other network security technologies.
- Strong knowledge of host-based information security technologies.
- Strong knowledge of security implications involving a variety of technologies including but not limited to; Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, and other market leaders in technology solutions, including mobile devices.
- Experienced and comfortable in delivering both planned and ad hoc presentations; able to secure the support of senior management at the highest levels through sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to author and update department guidelines and procedures
- Methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
- Security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxyservices and DDOS mitigation technologies
- ISO 27002, ITIL, NIST and COBIT frameworks
- PCI, HIPAA, NIST, GLBA and SOX compliance assessments
- Knowledge of cyber security vulnerabilities and the remediation process
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
- Network security architecture development and definition
- Knowledge of third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- System resiliency and restoration methodologies
Preferred Experience/ Qualifications:
- At least one certification from related to information security oCertified Information Security Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
About BankMobile: We launched BankMobile in January 2015 with the understanding that everyone needs financial services, yet it is one of the least customer centric industries that exist today. BankMobile came into being to address this problem and provide an alternative banking experience focused on technology, innovation, easy-to-use products, and education with the mission of being “customer-obsessed” and creating “customers for life.” Today BankMobile is one of the largest and fastest growing digital banks in the country serving millennials, low- and middle-income Americans and digital natives looking for a tech savvy banking experience. We’ve built a disruptive multi-partner distribution model, known as “Bank as a Service” that enables us to acquire customers at higher volumes and substantially lower expense than traditional banks. Additionally, our low-cost operating model and regulatory advantages enable us to provide low-cost banking services to low/middle income Americans who have been left behind by the high fee model of “traditional” banks. Today BankMobile provides its “Bank as a Service” platform to colleges and universities and currently serves nearly 2,000,000 account-holders on 800 campuses (covering one out of every three students in the US). BankMobile is expanding into additional verticals beginning mid-2018. BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability. BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender - All Rights Reserved