- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Cyber-Security or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of applications, systems, network and data security, telecommunications, security operations, and associated hardware, software and protocols.
- At least 15 years of professional experience leading teams in a fraud, cyber-fraud, compliance or risk environment of the financial services industry or financial investigations experience in Federal, State or local law enforcement with 8 + years of full time experience leading and managing information security professionals in a health care environment.
- Strong working knowledge of financial markets and banking products
- Demonstrated autonomy and high-level capability leading large teams investigating financial services and corporate-related crime, including but not limited to, investigations involving external fraud, internal fraud, credit card fraud, elder fraud, and cyber-related fraud
- Responsible for maintaining constant awareness of the ever-evolving financial crimes environment both internally and externally; active involvement in several industry-wide intelligence sharing and networking initiatives
- Demonstrated experience assisting senior management to drive change and influence policies, controls and surveillance methodology across multiple bank business channels
- Demonstrated management experience required with demonstrated ability to develop leadership and management skills in coaching and developing people at all performance levels via established performance objectives, regular feedback, and appropriate recognition
- Background in information technology in an area such as; networking, programming, database management or systems administration.
- Possess a general understanding of the applicable local, state (Penal Code) and federal statutes (Title 18) that relate to fraud, forgery, computer crimes, identity theft, elder abuse, crimes against persons and property
- Strong knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Experience with incident response and analysis, preferably in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of IDS/IPS, firewalls, proxies and other network security technologies.
- Strong knowledge of host-based information security technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Incident Analysis and response concepts and techniques.
- Strong knowledge of security implications involving a variety of technologies including but not limited to; Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, and other market leaders in technology solutions, including mobile devices.
- Experienced and comfortable in delivering both planned and ad hoc presentations; able to secure the support of senior management at the highest levels through sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to author and update department guidelines and procedures
- Methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
- Security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies
- ISO 27002, ITIL, NIST and COBIT frameworks
- PCI, HIPAA, NIST, GLBA and SOX compliance assessments
- Knowledge of cyber security vulnerabilities and the remediation process
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
- Network security architecture development and definition
- Knowledge of third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- System resiliency and restoration methodologies
Preferred Experience/ Qualifications:
- At least one certification from related to information security or Fraud: Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Financial Crimes Specialist (CFCS), Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Information Security Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, is the largest and fastest growing mobile-first bank in the country. Our mission is to make banking affordable, effortless, and financially empowering for the millions of Americans who need it the most – the underbanked, millennials and working-class Americans.
BankMobile is the first bank in the U.S. to offer a completely fee-free banking experience and uses innovative mobile technology to make banking enjoyable and seamless. The Bank is also committed to making each of its customers feel financially empowered through education and access to a free financial coach. Through constant innovation, its white label banking distribution model, and putting the customer experience above all else, BankMobile is truly disrupting the banking space.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender - All Rights Reserved