BMTX is seeking a motivated and results-driven Client Operations Specialist to join the Client Success team, a growing organization within BMTX dedicated to the success of students and higher education partners alike. This internal and external customer-facing role will be focused on taking a thoughtful approach to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of campus disbursement programs.
What You’ll Do:
· Compile regular, monthly reports regarding client account activity for distribution within the organization. Examples include forecasting and updates made to product modules.
· Assemble and analyze data to fulfill internal and external requests. Examples include program analyses used for Sales presentations and information requested for audits.
· Bring client-facing documentation up to date following technology releases and product enhancements.
· Support annual and bi-annual projects assuring compliance with the Department of Education’s Disbursement Regulations.
· Guide onboarding client institutions through required training assignments.
· Assist with client-related tasks and projects as assigned.
To be successful in this role you should possess the following abilities:
Highly organized with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Go getter who is willing to learn and absorb ideas shared with them
Customer focused, organized, excellence oriented, personable with natural problem-solving abilities, creative, innovative, inquisitive and solutions oriented
Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills with ability to multi-task
Possess the ability to work independently
Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, deadlines and technology
Develop a trusted relationship with consistently responsive and expert service
Good interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and continue to grow professionally
Required Experience/ Qualifications:
· Very strong Microsoft Office skills
· Knowledge of Salesforce CSM or similar tools
· 2+ years as an Analyst
· Strong Excel Skills
· Prior customer care experience
· Higher education experience is preferred.
BMTX will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
About BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX):
BM Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BMTX) is among the largest digital banking platforms in the U.S, providing access to checking and savings accounts, personal loans and credit cards. It began trading on the NYSE American on January 6, 2021 under the ticker symbols “BMTX” and “BMTX.W.” BMTX’s mission is to make banking affordable, effortless, and financially empowering for the millions of Americans who need it the most – the underbanked, millennials and working-class Americans.
BMTX is the first digital banking platform in the U.S. to offer a completely fee-free banking experience and uses innovative mobile technology to make banking enjoyable and seamless. BMTX is also committed to making each of its customers feel financially empowered through education.
Through constant innovation, its white label/”Banking-as-a-Service” (BaaS) banking distribution model, and putting the customer experience above all else, BMTX is truly disrupting the banking space. Today, the BaaS platform is provided to colleges and universities and currently serves over two million account-holders, and provides disbursement services at 722 campuses (covering one out of every three students in the U.S.). BMTX also offers its Workplace Banking platform, a financial wellness service that offers innovative banking products and a robust banking app. Additionally, BMTX recently announced the execution of an agreement with Google to introduce digital bank accounts, which will be available to its customers, and has also expanded its white-label strategy with T-Mobile for the launch of T-Mobile MONEY.
BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX) is a technology company and is not a bank and provides banking services through its partner banks. BMTX, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of BM Technologies, Inc. BankMobile accounts are powered by BMTX and provided by Customers Bank. Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender - All Rights Reserved